GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
This section contains the general conditions of sale applied for purchases in the online store of the company Il bianconiglio Di Pedroncelli Alice, based in Via Antonio De Giacomi, 5, 23024 Madesimo (SO). VAT Number 00979800141 and Tax Code PDRLCA85P50C623L.
We inform our customers that these General Conditions are the only ones that can be applied and replace all the other express and written conditions. It is advisable to read the entire document before making purchases on the site. The following conditions are accepted by the Customer without any exclusion in the exact moment in which the order operation is carried out on the site.
- The Customer can only purchase the items in the electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable online at www.ilbianconigliomadesimo.it as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the descriptive sheet of an article may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ in color, size and accessory items shown in the figure.
- The correct order is confirmed by Il Bianconiglio di Pedroncelli Alice by an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. This confirmation message will include the date and time of execution of the order and a ‘Customer Order Number’, to be used in any further communication with Il Bianconiglio di Pedroncelli Alice. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the procedures described in this document.
In the event that the goods are not completely available, you will be contacted.
Customer orders are satisfied within the limits of the quantity of products available. In the event that the ordered product is not available, the Bianconiglio di Pedroncelli Alice commits to contact the customer by e-mail within 15 days from the date of the order to inform him of the time necessary for the delivery of the product ordered. In the event that the unavailability of the product is due to a definitive stoppage of the production of the same by the manufacturer, Il Bianconiglio di Pedroncelli Alice can offer the customer a product of equivalent quality and price. In case of refusal by the customer, Il Bianconiglio di Pedroncelli Alice will refund the unavailable product.
The sales prices indicated on the Website do not include delivery costs. Delivery costs are always charged to customers and are invoiced at the end of the order as a supplement to the selected products.
Il Bianconiglio di Pedroncelli Alice reserves the right to change prices at any time, but undertakes to the same extent to apply the prices indicated on the Site at the time the order is placed.
The payment methods provided by the store are:
- Cash on delivery: payment of the order amount to the courier who will deliver the goods to the address indicated by the customer when ordering: payment must be made exclusively with cash at Bianconiglio di Pedroncelli Alice, will not be accepted by courier checks. Costs related to cash on delivery rights will be indicated and counted on the order in progress.
- PayPal: PayPal is an online payment system that allows you to open an account with PayPal. By choosing this mode, after clicking “Complete payment with PayPal”, you are redirected to a page on the PayPal site where you can enter your PayPal account e-mail and password, in order to make the payment of the order. For every transaction made with this method is sent an e-mail confirmation from PayPal.The amount of the order is charged to the PayPal account at the time of acquisition of the order.In case of cancellation the amount is refunded to the customer’s PayPal account. payments exclusively from registered users on the Italian PayPal site.
Il Bianconiglio di Pedroncelli Alice uses, for deliveries in Italy and abroad, express couriers or Poste Italiane. Delivery times vary from 24 to 72 hours from the time of arrival. What to do at the time of delivery:
- Verify the integrity of the package.
- Only in the eventuality of external material damage of the packaging and / or product due to transport, the order must be accepted by affixing, on the courier’s waybill, the words “I accept with circumstantial reserve” and a detailed description damage visible on the outside of the box (example: “wet neck”, “open neck”, etc.) followed by your signature. In the next 48 hours, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the incident and indicating the shipping references. Otherwise, any refund request concerning such damages will be automatically refused.
- In case no problems are found, accept delivery.
In the event that the products must be sent back by the Customers, the latter must proceed to send them back within 48 hours from the delivery date, sending them to the following address: Il Bianconiglio Madesimo Via Antonio De Giacomi, 5, 23024 Madesimo (SO).
To allow Alice Bianconiglio di Pedroncelli Alice to contact them in case of need, customers are asked to indicate:
- an e-mail address in operation,
- a landline number.
Shipping costs in Italy
- Free shipping
For cash on delivery payments, a surcharge of € 5.50 will be added to the cost of the goods and shipping costs
For shipments abroad the cost applied will be € 35
Online resolution of consumer disputes
The consumer residing in Europe must be aware of the fact that the European Commission has set up an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by the European consumer to resolve in a non-judicial manner any dispute concerning and / or deriving from contracts for the sale of goods and services stipulated on the network. As a consequence, if you are a European consumer, you can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract stipulated with the Owner. The platform is available at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr